Blue Origin launch (Was: uVAX system (mostly) that Ian King was interested in)

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 15:38:47 CDT 2016

On 10/5/2016 3:34 PM, jim stephens wrote:

> On 10/4/2016 7:47 AM, Ian S. King wrote:
>>> Jon

>> week.:-)   (Seewww.blueorigin.com.)  I'll reply privately.
>>
>> -- Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu> Dissertation: "Why the Conversation Mattered: Constructing a Sociotechnical Narrative Through a Design Lens
> Congratulations to Blue Origins on today's test
>
> http://gizmodo.com/blue-origin-shocks-everyone-even-itself-by-landing-ro-1787443961
>
> I'm thinking that is the rocket he was launching.

I'd guess so too.  I watched the video a few hours ago. Pretty amazing.  Although I wonder how the crew/passengers would hold up while the capsule was doing that looping a few seconds into the escape firing.  I imagine the G-forces were pretty high for a few seconds.  But I'm no rocket scientist so I could be wrong.  Overall a pretty specatcular thing.

   John H. Reinhardt