Picked up Commodore Amiga 2000

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:53:09 CDT 2016

The toaster looks interesting but i have a stockpile of sgi gear that keeps
me busy in the whole CG department. the video toaster, interesting
hardware, but not something practical i would end up using much...Thanks
for the info. if i can just cram any old vga card in there then that is
what i will do. i will admit it looks horrible on a tv screen, but im
thankful i did not have to buy a commodore monitor just to see if the
machine worked.

--devin