pinouts for LH Research Super-Mite and Mighty-Mite-A sense connectors

Michael Thompson michael.99.thompson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:37:13 CDT 2016

> Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 20:53:27 -0700
> From: Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org>
> To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
>         <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
> Subject: pinouts for LH Research Super-Mite and Mighty-Mite-A sense
>         connectors
>
> I'm working on documenting these supplies, since there seems to be almost
> nothing on them on
> the web of use. There is a list of what is on the 9 pin molex on the SM,
> but no actual pinout.
> Same for the 15 pin D on the MMA, but at least there are enough pictures
> around to be able to
> assume the sense lines are on 1 and 2.
>
> The general form of the part numbers for them starts with 2 or 3 letters
> (TM,MM,MMA,SM) a rough
> power rating code (1-7) and the number of outputs (1-5) a dash, then model
> number probably encoding
> supply outputs/amps. This is based on looking at a bunch of eBay pictures.

Al,

I have a MM65-E0506/115 that needs repair.
This is also known as a DEC H7130C from a KS10.
5V at 30A
5V at 60A
12V at 10A
15V at 3A
5V at 5A

I see lots of companies that advertise repair services for these supplies,
so the documentation must exist. It would be great if you could find some
documentation for these power supplies.

--
Michael Thompson