ka... ching!

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Oct 1 17:46:46 CDT 2016

    > Maybe not astronomical, but most of the systems I'm interested in,
    > anyways, are almost always outside my price range.
    > it's not 'astronomical' just out of reach.

Look at old cars. There's a whole range, from $15M Ferraris on down. The
existence of cars are higher prices doesn't stop lots of people from enjoying
lower-priced ones.

I completely fail to see why old computers should be any different. Can
everyone afford a Ferrari? No. Has this seriously damaged old car collecting?
Doesn't see to have.

	Noel