ka... ching!

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Oct 1 13:12:02 CDT 2016

On 10/01/2016 08:27 AM, js at cimmeri.com wrote:

> Ohhhh, I see.    Now that makes sense -- Thanks, Al.    But, like
> airplanes and boats, this looks like only a rich person's game.

Sigh.  There was a time when I was in this old computer stuff to help
out people who were trying to do something or retrieve otherwise lost
information.

The game has changed, obviously.  We are in an era now when folks with
too much money and spare time and narcissism want to buy and sell and
display toys rather than play with them.

Looks like it's time to get out of this racket.

--Chuck