Thinking about acquiring PDP stuff

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Wed Nov 30 11:37:36 CST 2016

I was born in '75 and my first experiences with computing were my Dad's
early Commodore stuff.  I missed the whole hobbyist era.  To me, DG stuff is
seriously antique.  When I got my Mark-8 boards they felt a little like Inca
treasure to me.  It's all relative.

It's not that I'm unaware of pre-75 computing, especially big mainframes,
etc.  But given how viciously much deeper pocketed collectors compete for
that stuff, and shipping, and space.. really... that stuff will likely
always be a curiosity for me rather than something to actually collect and
experience.