Free IBM system/1(?) in eastern US.

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Nov 22 01:31:19 CST 2016

The IBM Series/1 was introduced in 1976 and withdrawn in 1988.  There were
originally 2 models and another 2 models were added later.  I always knew
them by their code names — different varieties of peaches…so named because
they were developed by IBM’s GSD division which was headquartered in
Atlanta, GA (even though all of the development was done in Boca Raton, FL).

TTFN - Guy