Datamation, May 1972

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:08:31 CST 2016

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Kyle Owen <kylevowen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a scanned (or hard) copy of this? I'm trying to locate
> one, without much success. I'm mostly interested in the article entitled
> "Capture and Display of Keyboard Music".
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kyle

I wish...but there may be an alternative.  There is a 1970 book called "The
Computer and Music" containing 21 articles and documents on the subject.
Edited by Harry B. Lincoln.  It is very possible that the Datamation
article drew content from this book and you might find the book for sale on
online..

Mr Degnan