Perq 1 troubles

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:43:30 CST 2016

> Tony that would be great; mine is a VMI monitor too. I'm sure Bitsavers
> would appreciate a copy!

I think all PERQ 1 (and 1A) monitors were VMI.
2T1's have KME portrait monitors (at least in the UK)
2T2's (and 2T4's) have either Three Rivers portrait or Moniterm
landscape monitors (I have never heard of a portrait 2T4, BTW)
AGW3300s (the ICL 68020 one) have KME landscape monitors

I will try to get the VMI manual scanned. But be warned some bits
are unreadable. It will be better than nothing.

-tony