What the heck is the deal with this eBay item

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:52:50 CST 2016

The way you know it was a shill bit is that

the bidder will get a notice that the top bidder dropped

out.

With the newer rules that ebay came up with the second

bidder may be required to take it at their high bid if the

seller is willing to take that much for it.

It is really scummy.

The rule almost encourages shill bidding.

They know it but it is all about profit.

The other one is that you see the item relisted by the

same seller.

Dwight