Looking for 8085a CPU

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 17:32:11 CST 2016

Hi folks,

Still working on this STC Executel and it looks like the CPU isn't too good
given how hot it gets within a minute or so. The display is the same whether
there's a CPU physically present or not. I built this circuit to test it:

http://saundby.com/electronics/8085/freerun.shtml

Using a 4mhz crystal the address lines are all over the place - I'm using a
logic analyser rather than LEDs.

Has anyone got a spare they'd like to sell me? I'm struggling to think of
something I've got that may have a socketed 8085...

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator