WTB several IMSAI-8080 ON-OFF-ON momentary switches

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Nov 5 20:45:12 CDT 2016

On 11/05/2016 05:10 PM, Mike Ross wrote:

> I need those too - some of my Altair switches have the handles
> physically broken... in fact pretty much ALL the large switches (the
> bottom row for run/deposit/exam/reset etc.) are ropey in one way or
> another and need replacing (the smaller data/address switches are
> fine). If anyone tracks down the correct type of switch please post
> a link here! Or if you have any for sale shoot me an email.

The site I linked to from C&K is a good example of how a manufacturer's
web site should be--parameterized search with vendor stock check.  So,
for example, the momentary on-off-on 20V PC mount unthreaded with 10.67
mm handle would be 7105SY9V3BE--and Arrow has about 150 in stock.

Beats spending time on the phone talking to "inside sales".

--Chuck