Looking for info on a CAMAC module - Kinetic 3912 Unibus Crate Controller

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Nov 2 12:53:18 CDT 2016

In a past life I did quite a few Test & Measurement setups, started with
dedicated I/O, then added GPIB, and later VXI
Always enjoyed the challenge of automating stimulus and measurement.

In the mid 90s I helped add GPIB to a NIM & CAMAC setup. But never got to
really play with any of the instruments.

For 'fun' I want to setup and NIM Bin and CAMAC Crate and since my days of
connecting to a computer started with a PDP-11. But unless a Unibus box
shows up that's for another rainy season.

Anyone with a NIM Bin or CAMAC Create they don't want and is near Portland
Oregon (due to weight and size) ?

On another vector, it is sad to see that there is not a 'bitsavers' for NIM
& CAMAC.

-pete