Keyboards and the Model M (was Re: NEC ProSpeed 386)

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at orthanc.ca
Tue May 31 19:17:31 CDT 2016

> On May 31, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
>
> I used one enough to have worn a visible depression in the space bar
> with my right thumb.  I still have a few of the keyboards around.

Another thing I love about the WASD keyboards.  Because the lettering is molded all the way through the keycap, I can't wear the letters off.  I've had a couple of other compact format Cherry keyboards over the years that I loved, but I always managed to pound the legend off them within a year or so.

I'm not that good of a touch typist that I can work with a blank keyboard :-P