Commodore C2N datasette belts (was Re: Classics long overdue a Boot.)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:09:02 CDT 2016

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 3:53 AM, drlegendre . <drlegendre at gmail.com> wrote:
> @ All
>
> I'm working on a deal for a batch of these.. so hold on to your hats /
> wallets for a little while, and we should have something to work with.

I'm in no hurry.  I just had a couple offers from folks outside of the
US to help score a pile of them, but of course, the shipping is far
higher than the cost of the belts themselves.

For my own needs, I have at least 3-4 drives needing belts but don't
want to be spending $5 each for them.  It's a rubber band!  It's not a
lost technology!

-ethan