Mystery IBM processor

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sat May 28 08:03:40 CDT 2016

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 11:40 PM, Dave Wade <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

TCM! That's what I was looking for. If you think your collection is
getting out of hand Jim Austin has *half* of a 3084.... shows how the
CPU assembly fits into the machine:

http://www.computermuseum.org.uk/fixed_pages/IBM3084.html

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'