vintage computers in active use

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:18:44 CDT 2016

Those were the days when Kelly came up with an idea that was needed now,
and most things were done at the Skunkworks. If something was farmed out,
the company probably had no idea what the product was for. Everything was
done quickly and efficiently, without most of congress knowing. I heard,
but never verified, that right out of school he designed the P38, and who
knows what else before the U2.