Bringing a VAX 750 and Nova from Canada to US: What to expect?

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Thu May 26 13:04:14 CDT 2016

My DS570 came from Canada.  The biggest issue is to have a shipper that is
well versed in dealing with international shipping and knows how to deal with
customs.  Be clear on the customs/shipping documents about the country of
origin and the value.  You will need a bill of lading.  Be warned, declaring a
value of $0 will raise eyebrows.  There are also “keywords” you need to avoid.

If I recall, I used UPS freight.

TTFN - Guy