Classics long overdue a Boot.

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Thu May 19 16:57:05 CDT 2016

I haven't booted my Lisa 2/10 in a very long time, not since before a cross-country move.

I'm a little worried about it. Last time I looked (a couple years ago) it didn't look like any caps had gone though. And at least it doesn't have an internal battery to worry about.

It definitely needs a floppy drive recalibration though, if not repair. Now that MacFloppyEmu exists (and I have one) I may just not worry about it, and run a cable out to use with that instead, so I can install the latest Office System as well as install Workshop.

I also need to pull out and boot my NeXT mono slab.

  -- Chris