classics I threw away or sold ... foolishly

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed May 18 17:32:00 CDT 2016

AH yea.. the gold scrappers don't get me going ....

Brand new "NIB" Minuteman I D-17 computer section, the whole thing in
a wooden crate.

Even had the white exterior panels, remember them each had  "Warning
Magnesium" stamped on the inside. Was around 1985.

Offered $100 about 2 x scrap, he said he would think about it.. came
back a couple days later, yep .. scrapped for the $20 of gold it may
of had in it

I was able to salvage the disk memory .. still have it, can be seen in
the Wikipedia picture Everytime I see it I get pissed. It would have
made a cool living room table !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-17B#/media/File:Autonetics_D-17.JPG