[IC] Mulri-Vendor Marketplace

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Sun May 15 17:54:37 CDT 2016

I am considering getting a multi-vendor marketplace setup. Right now I am
looking for interested people who want to sell a few (or a lot) of vintage
computer items and peripherals, like keyboards. The focus would be on
vintage, although if you have some current things, those would be allowed
too. I want to enable people from all over the world to list their items and
collect payment without all the hassles of setting up an ecommerce site, and
without the huge fees of eBay. Each seller would set their own shipping
rates and countries they will ship to. Payments would go to the seller. The
startup cost for this is about $1600, which I can pay, but in return for
setting everything up and arranging the hosting, etc,. I would ask a small
percentage (maybe 5%) to help defray the costs.
This is the package I am looking at
<http://www.ixxocart.com/ixxo-multi-vendor>
http://www.ixxocart.com/ixxo-multi-vendor.
Please let me know your thoughts.

The objective is to have one central place where people all over the world
can offer others their surplus gear. This is NOT designed to be a
marketplace for current items.

Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus

500 Pershing Ave.