Need IBM 3290

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:22:02 CDT 2016

Wow good luck with that. In 20 years I've only ever seen *one* - mine.
It was working a few years ago but it's currently dead and I'm not
optimistic; power supply issues - but there also seems some kind of
'blotchiness' inside the plasma display sandwich itself - like
something has delaminated or leaked or something.

If you find a small herd of them I'd certainly be interested in
getting hold of another one.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.