HP41C Peripherals and Accessories?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sun May 15 00:34:48 CDT 2016

I just became the happy new owner of a nice old HP 41C calculator with a matching barcode wand. I haven't powered it up yet, as there's lots of battery compartment corrosion. I'm looking into getting one of the replacement flex circuit assemblies that have been made for it. I was quite curious about the 41C when I saw them in magazines, but I had never touched one before. My first HP calculator was a 28S, and I finally upgraded to a 48GX a couple of years ago. I think this 41C will be a fun addition to my collection once I get the battery compartment fixed up and get it running.

If anybody has any interesting HP 41C peripherals or accessories available for trade, let's talk! eBay and I don't talk any more, so I need to find my new toys the old fashioned way.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/