beige rant (was Re: IBM 5150 with red case on ebay)

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 00:02:25 CDT 2016

On 14 May 2016 at 00:41, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
> It's not just LEDs, but intense "blue" LEDs.  I'm starting to hate that
> color.

Blue? That's so passé! Right now the popularity is to go full
*RAINBOW!* with the RGB LEDs...

Though yeah, intense blue is getting just a bit annoying; though I
admit I'd love to see a DECdatasystem-570 version of the PDP-11/70
panel (i.e. "the blue one") with blue LEDs instead of the standard
red; or bright white. If only because those colours would fit.

Cheers,
Christian
--
Christian M. Gauger-Cosgrove