Ideas for running a VB4 application on modern hardware?

Mike Whalen mikew at thecomputervalet.com
Wed May 4 08:32:33 CDT 2016

I’m going to get a demonstration of this program in the next day or so. It
_sounds_ like it’s just a program they use to remind two individuals what
taxes are due for the various organizations the work for. If it’s really
just a calendar, I am going to suggest moving that data into a new Exchange
calendar that is available to anyone that needs it. That way, they’ll get
reminders, they can schedule and unschedule things and we can boot this
legacy application out the door.