PDP8 MAINDEC ?

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Mon May 2 05:37:43 CDT 2016

> On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 09:50:08AM +0200, Mattis Lind wrote:
> > We have quite a lot of PDP-8 MAINDEC which are duplicates even when
> taking
> > different versions into account. This include the paper listing and the
> > actual paper tape.
> >
> > Is there an interest in such tapes / documentation?
>
> Do you mean interest in digital copies or are you selling?

Selling, trading, giving away. What ever works. Rather than the garbage
bin. I have no need for multiple copies. Just checking if someone like to
play with the real paper tapes.

When it comes to digital copies the plan is to check what is already online
and then scan / read those that aren't. But it is a long time plan since it
takes quite a while. Unless you feel like helping out... A page feed
scanner and a couple of thousands of pages.

/Mattis