Ideas for running a VB4 application on modern hardware?

Brendan Shanks brendan at bslabs.net
Sun May 1 13:40:02 CDT 2016

NT 4 or Win2000 would be smaller, and as long as the VM doesn’t need internet/network access the security issues should be…manageable. Alternately, does it run under Wine? A stripped-down Linux distro would be small.

(and i assume you don’t have the source code, that would be the best solution)

Brendan