Seiko Wrist Terminal RC-1000 software ??

Dave Mitton dave at mitton.com
Tue Mar 29 11:30:35 CDT 2016

   Another old thing I've been interested in selling, is my SEIKO
RC-1000 Wrist Terminal.
This watch has a two line 12 character display, where you could also
load text and alarm/reminder data.
I used it for phone lists and meeting reminders.  It comes with a
DB25 cable that connects to the watch to download data.

Example on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RETRO-1980-s-SEIKO-WRIST-TERMINAL-S501-4000-RC-1000-WRIST-TERMINAL-WATCH-RC-1000-/281972618730

I'd been trying to figure out where I misplaced the 5.25" floppy with
the software, until this last weekend, I found it in a stack of old
Infocom game floppies.

Unfortunately, when I stick it in my one remaining working 5.25"
floppy drive, it made a little noise and decided it couldn't detect
formatting.  Looking at the diskette, there seems to be some marks on
the oxide.  Possibly a head load problem.
It's also possible that it's just an old format this system doesn't recognize.

Anyone in the area (north of Boston) have a working old PC?

This is labeled as an IBM/MS-DOS version.  I used it once many years ago.
Does anyone have this software archived or available?
SEIKO PCDatagraph Data Manager  circa 1984

Dave.

---