Olivetti M24 Mounting Bushes for Bus Converter

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 25 03:19:51 CDT 2016

The M24 I got the other day has the bus converter, whereas the other M24
that I already had does not. I bought a bus converter for the "old" one, but
then realised I didn't have any mounting bushes or spacers in order to
install it. I thought of removing some of the bushes from the new one to
share with the old one, it wouldn't be as good but at least I would be able
to install the converter.

It looks like I might need some kind of special tool to remove the bushes
from the new machine. Is there a way to do this with ordinary tools? Does
anyone know if the mounting bushes are any kind of standard part that could
still be bought somewhere?

Thanks

Rob