Looking for Eyring PDOS for TMS-9900

Camiel Vanderhoeven iamcamiel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:24:47 CDT 2016

If anyone happens to have a copy of the PDOS operating system for TMS-9900
systems, I'd like to know, and hopefully arrange some sort of transfer; I
have a TMS-9900 system on eurocards, built by the german company TEP. It was
not working when I got it, but I painstakingly debugged a bunch of problems
out of it with my trusty logic analyzer. I've now got it up and running to
the point where it tries to load the OS from a 5-1/4" floppy disk (79
tracks, 16 sectors, 256 bytes/sector). The BOOT EPROMs contain a bootloader
for PDOS, and I have a PDOS manual, but not the operating system itself.
PDOS was made by Eyring Research Institute, Inc.

Thanks!

Camiel Vanderhoeven