The Second International Conference on Electronics and Software Science (ICESS2016)

Joan Sali joan.sdiwc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:31:18 CDT 2016

"Sarcastic" because of my insensitivity and whatever that may be for you,
is hurting.
I don't blame you for being upset with my posting. I can only ask for a
sorry but felt there's no room for it for now.

Thanks anyway.

Sincerely,
Joan Sali
dipecc16 <http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dipecc2016/>@sdiwc.net