ISO: VAX-11/75

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:43:02 CDT 2016

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Ken Seefried <seefriek at gmail.com> wrote:
>> My call for a VAX-11/750 a month or so ago actually bore some fruit
>> (locally, even!) and as of a couple of weeks ago, I now have a very
>> nicely configured 11/750 system taking up most of the basement.
>
> Some guys have all the luck.  Now if anyone in the Southeast has a 750
> they're no longer attached to...

I'm also looking for a 750... since I'm in NZ it's pretty inevitably
going to involve a long haul!

Also on the lookout for 50Hz RA series drives - RA81 RA82 RA60 etc...
my US ones are 60Hz and conversion to NZ 50Hz isn't really practical.

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'