Any word on the Multics revival front?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 05:58:27 CST 2016

ok have sent panel photos  to those on  this multics convo
anyone else can  email me  for  some  or  talk to  the others  do not thing
thins   list passes  images?

seems  these are like he ones in Jim's  link  below.
we have 2 sets... one we will  display here the other  set   is up in the
air... maybe someone would like to wire it into a  big  H  emulator!
<<<grin!>        would listen to  all offers...Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 3/12/2016 3:06:52 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jws at jwsss.com writes:

On 3/11/2016 11:45 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> I  have front panels  for  Honeywell huge  black and   white   with tons
of
> tiny switches and  leds.
>
> kind of like   these
>  http://www.glennsmuseum.com/components/pics/multics_panel_cu2.jpg
>
>  http://www.glennsmuseum.com/components/pics/multics_panel_cu1.jpg
>
> some have more white areas   is from a    6000?  dps8? 8000?

It looks a lot like one in the  collection which contained the one I have.

This has my panel, as well  as ones from when it was listed on Ebay. The
black panel looks like it  might be similar to the one you are referring
to.

http://jimsoldtoys.blogspot.com/2016/03/honeywell-6180-system-maintenance-pa
nel.html

thanks