Which RT-11 for an 11/03

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Thu Mar 10 13:55:29 CST 2016

Thanks Jay. Admittedly I'm fishing here. I know that Heath had their own RT-11 for their floppy system but I don't have the floppy. The system is fairly generic in that it has only the CPU, RAM and two SLUs (one of which is used for an emulated TU58). Unless DEC made changes to the microm on the LSI-11, I think a regular distribution should work.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone