Front Panels - PDP8 and PDP 11

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 12:03:10 CST 2016

""The cameras (they were huge) and the darkend rooms they worked
in no  longer exist.""

These cameras  you speak of were wonderful....  I  rode a  Robetson   for
part of a summer  making halftones and line  shots  for a print shop in  AZ
here.  In my off time  I was  allowed  to  shoot  all the old  docs  and old
 Eastman Kodak camera catalogs  I wanted to and print them  up as
posters!  The  lens was a Goerz Red Dot  Artar and the  sharpest  flat  field  lens
 I  had ever  used!!

Back to computer panels.... Rod  thanks for  doing the   work  to create
these!

ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 3/2/2016 3:32:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,