PDP-8/e - Front panel switch reproductions and front panel PCB?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:16:18 CST 2016

Hi all,

I found switch levers and a mounting frame design (
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:360853) that I would like to have casted
with molded-in color, close to the originals as reasonable.

Has anyone already done this that I can simply buy from? If any injection
molds have been built I'd love to put those to work. Would it be better to
just paint a 3D print of these?

Also has anyone created the front panel PCB design? I use EAGLE and would
love to at least have a CAD outline from which to start as I build my
emulated PDP-8/e. Pretty much like the SBC6120 but emulated on a 32-bit
micro as opposed to the HD6120.

I await your thoughts!

--
Anders Nelson