old friend is slimming down the warehouse

Ian Primus ian.primus.ccmp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:54:27 CDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Todd Killingsworth
<killingsworth.todd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Terminals from IBM Mainframes and midrange, pallets of DEC terminals, HP
> terminals (or monitor/keyboard combos for HP PA-RISC machines??).  Also
> oddballs like AT&T, Qume, Texas Instruments, WISE, etc.

I'm looking for HP 264x terminals and parts - especially keyboards.
Likewise, HP 262x terminals, parts and keyboards.

In the realm of weird terminals, I've been looking for an Ann Arbor
Ambassador for close to fifteen years now. Please let me know if you
find one.

-Ian