old friend is slimming down the warehouse

Todd Killingsworth killingsworth.todd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:18:31 CDT 2016

<<Also, if someone is going to take pictures, especially with the mainframe
stuff
(since in many cases the cabinets/racks are non-descript) it is important
to get
model number information.
​>>​

Thanks Guy - I'll keep that in mind.  If this is a warehouse dive, things
may be stacked on top of one another.. I should be able to get model
numbers of machines, but cards, specific part # may be difficult.

Any other recommendations from the list at large on information to get?

Todd Killingsworth