Attend and Participate Information Security and Cyber Forensics (INFOSEC2017)

Joan Sali joan.sdiwc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:33:34 CDT 2016

Hey there Curios Marc,
For sure we are on the same boat, promoting events, conferences and you
mentioned IEEE. Care to check the list of organizers with the privilege of
using this badge and I assure you 100%, SDIWC.NET is in the list. WE are
not SPAMMERS okay?

If you have a format that would instantly tell the readers that a promotion
is a fraud or worthy to attend, then please share it. Otherwise, you are
just using your personal judgment which is unfair.

Do you have proof that I am pocketing the required fees? If none, please
refrain from assuming. This is scary. No wonder this world is in chaos
because of people like you. Why not ask first then gather evidences before
judging?

Again, I am not forcing you to believe me or the event I am promoting. Just
check the site, call the speakers, any one in the program committee or one,
two or all the reviewers. I'll tell you, you'll eat your words in a
heartbeat.

Too high level sarcasm.  Thank you anyway for reading.

Warm regards,
Joan Sali
Conference Manager
INFOSEC2017