USB Keyboard Adapter (Was: Model M Key Cap Replacement)

Todd George todd.george at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:17:23 CDT 2016

Ed:

I've used Soarer's Mod which is built around the excellent Teensy 2.0 or
Teensy++ 2.0.  I've had great success on quite a few Model M keyboards with
this mod.  You can do a very clean internal mount as well on certain Model
M keyboards.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=17458.0

Hope this helps!
-Todd