11/94 Some progress at last.

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 4 14:23:52 CDT 2016

Hi

       First thanks to all for considerable assistance.

I can now talk to the RX 211 on the Unibus.

First it did need the NPR jumper removing.

Secondly I made the system into an 11/84

(Processor in slot 1 nothing in 2 MSV11-J in 3 )

Finally I'm so used to hex modules in Unibus and the RX 211 is a quad.

Of course it needs to go in CDEF.

Switch on finds PMI memory ok counts up to 9 as normal.

Asks for choice. Type in B DY0 and we get a nice error message with lots
of parameters.

Time to become a 94 again.

Bonus: The other 94 chassis can become a 84 I have enough parts.

Rod