Why classiccmp is awesome [was Re: QuietJet Plus (wide Carriage RS232/Centronics) (FPUIB) (Was: Found some stuff at the scrapyard]

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Jul 27 22:24:18 CDT 2016

On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, Mouse wrote:
> I just noticed this could be taken as being sarcastic.
> I'm not being sarcastic in the least.  Humour - even humor - is a very
> significant thing to me; it makes you people feel human, for lack of a
> better word, makes me feel this is a community of people instead of a
> soulless marketplace or some such horror.
> Not that humour is the only thing that makes me feel that way.  But
> it's a substantial part of it.

Sarcasm can be risky on the net.  No matter how absurd, there's always
somebody who will take it seriously.

But, I think that I know you well enough to be able to tell.

And, why would anybody want any of the stuff that I'm trying to offload?
It's all obsolete!

Is it too late to also set up an E-waste recycling even next to VCF?