seeking DEC VAXmate software

Nigel Williams nw at retrocomputingtasmania.com
Sun Jul 24 02:01:42 CDT 2016

I'm on the hunt for diskette images of DEC VAXmate software. From a
post to comp.sys.dec there appears to be at least the following
diskettes, but possibly more:

VAXmate MS-DOS version 3.10 for VAXmate Oper Environ V1.1
VAXMATE S/A INSTALL V1.1
VT240 EMULATOR UPDATE For VAXmate Oper Environ V1.1
VAXMATE INFO. SYSTEM V1.1 FOR VAXMATE OPER ENVIRON V1.1
VAXMATE MS-WINDOWS V1.03 (three disks)

If anyone has the diskettes or can point me somewhere to look, it
would be appreciated.
thanks.

Other notes:
If anyone is desperate to own a VAXmate I can provide contact details
of someone who has a few.

Here is my VAXmate running a generic MS-DOS 4.0, the screen is very
dim, and a few other pictures (as it arrived, so before any cleaning -
quote dusty inside):

https://goo.gl/photos/cQkbekoLiWBCZoad9