More PDP-11 front console scans

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jul 18 15:21:35 CDT 2016

I recently got access to an orginal PDP-11/70 front console (the one in
magenta and rose), and also an 'Industrial' -11/70 (blue and red). Scans of
both of these front panels have been added to my PDP-11 stuff page:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/pdp11/PDP-11_Stuff.html

My A3 scanner won't _quite_ eat the whole thing in one gulp, but it did manage
to 'see' all the printed stuff. The actual panel is very slightly larger, so
there are some thin sections on either side missing from the scan, _but_ on
that page there is a mechanical drawing that gives the dimensions of the whole
thing. So the two together should enable a complete reproduction.

       Noel