PLATO PC floppy

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:54:51 CDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:12 PM, Jim Brain <brain at jbrain.com> wrote:
> I so wish I could find my copy of the PLATO client for the Commodore 64
> (yep, it actually existed, I did some of my Physics 107 labs on PLATO from
> my room with my C64 and my 2400 bps modem (333-1000, 217 area code, to get
> to the terminal server(?) at the home of PLATO, UIUC.

I didn't know they had dial-in for PLATO there.  Here's a 1991-era
card with two similar termserv numbers:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/content/computing/UIUC/UIUC_NewAccountCard1991.pdf

I have somewhere the PLATO cartridge for Atari 8-bit but I've never
seen the C64 client.  I'd love to try to use it with cyber1.org.