IBM 360/30 in verilog

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:42:13 CDT 2016

I would actually expect IBM to supply the ALD's with a machine when bought. Under anti-trust legislation they had to supply enough information for a third party to maintain the machine. I am pretty sure the ALD's for the 7090 formerly at GCHQ (UK Snooping agency) latterly at Manchester University Medical School went to the National Museum of Computing when Dr. Clarke died..

http://www.ukuug.org/newsletter/linux-newsletter/linux@uk12/dclark.shtml

this machine was maintained by Ferranti so I assume they had the ALD's..

Dave