DEC PDT-150 software

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Mon Jul 11 12:46:39 CDT 2016

On 07/10/2016 14:13, Fred Jan Kraan wrote:

> On 2016-07-10 07:00 PM, cctalk-request at classiccmp.org wrote:
>>
>> I have a restored and (I think) functional PDT-150 with dual 8? floppy
>> drives but no software.  [...]
>>
>> Any assistance would be appreciated.  Happy to pay for OS/Application
>> diskettes and freight etc
>
> The PDT-150 was also sold with a VT-105 as the MiniMINC and can run some
> versions of RT-11 (at least V3b).

Back in the later 80s I picked up an ex-Digit's PDT-11/150, which was
sold to her with a VT52. It came with RT-11 v4 and random bits and bobs,
all of which is lost in storage somewhere at the moment.

Just wanted to point out that the PDT will happily run RT-11 v4, and I'm
not sure what the last version would be. I see a reference to using
VTCOM with the PDT-11/150 in the RT-11 v5.1 release notes, so...

--S.