'Bounces'

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 14:48:57 CDT 2016

I just resubmit  each time and  check the archive in case I  missed
something.
works ok this way. never missed anything life changing.

Ed#

In a message dated 7/10/2016 12:42:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com writes:

> [...]

This has  affected me recently, and another friend of mine also dropped off
the list  for the same  reason.

Regards

Rob