Looking for old connectors

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Fri Jul 8 17:49:46 CDT 2016

Hi,

for rebuilding a circuit, I'm in need of 3 old connectors used on the
original board.

######################

One is easy - J3 is a 2x10 pin 2.54mm connector which is still common today.
But it is higher than the usual connectors. It has a hight of 1.5cm. If you
search for the printed A-MP number (1-87456-6), you'll find the housing,
but not the soldered clips used inside this housing....

http://pics.pofo.de/gallery3/index.php/S8000/S8000_boards/FINCH-Adapter-Board/IMGP9593

######################

The next one is a power plug used on a CDC FINCH harddisk. The manual
states, that the Connectors AMP 1-87270-1 or 3-87025-3 can be used.
I guess this where connectors used with cables - but I need a connector
which can be placed on a circuit board like this one:

http://pics.pofo.de/gallery3/index.php/S8000/S8000_boards/FINCH-Adapter-Board/IMGP9587

The next one is also a power plug - but I have no idea about its AMP
number or something:

http://pics.pofo.de/gallery3/index.php/S8000/S8000_boards/FINCH-Adapter-Board/IMGP9588
http://pics.pofo.de/gallery3/index.php/S8000/S8000_boards/FINCH-Adapter-Board/IMGP9589
http://pics.pofo.de/gallery3/index.php/S8000/S8000_boards/FINCH-Adapter-Board/IMGP9584

Its counterpart is shown here and labled with AMP, but no number:

http://pics.pofo.de/gallery3/index.php/S8000/S8000_case/Disk-Tape-Component/Secrets-S8000/DSCF0366

Any info on any of this connectors would be great...

Regards, Oliver