Maybe interesting toy in junk shop...

Bill Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Sat Jul 2 22:28:04 CDT 2016

The reel was pretty clearly a supply real.  The paper tape,
there was some left on it, was newsprint weight, white.  I
see I neglected to mention that there were a pair of slots
near the reel that seemed to be aligned so that the paper
could be threaded through them.  There was printing on the
buttons but I don't recall what it said.  I will try to make
some time to go back tomorrow if they are open.